Re: I *think* I found the apache2 docs, but it's in .html andIcannotgetfirefox to access it using "file:"+ /path/to/filedir

On 6/23/22 16:08, Gareth Evans wrote:
OK.  That's not something I can help with from scratch, but I will watch with interest for further discussion.

Best wishes,
Well, it working in plain http, so until they get to be a nuisance, I have other irons smoking in the fire. Like some fine tuning of the gui fpr one of my cnc'd machines.

See at the 6040-stf subdir at the link in my sig.

That machine is about to start making a screw out of hard maple, made to be the screw of a combo with a 3d printed nut assembly for a woodworking workbenches leg vise. If it works I'll adv in Fine WoodWorking as the only other maker of such
has quietly vanished about 15 years back up the log.

He may have missed morning roll call as will I, probably too soon, but I am 87 and
alone now.

And I intend to have fun till I miss that famous roll call.  If I can make a few sheckles
doing it, that's even better. :o)>

Thank you for the help, Gareth, take care and stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis