Re: Status of Virtualbox in debian

On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 14:21:53 +0200
Anders Andersson <pipatron@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Anders,

>Has something changed that makes virtualbox workable again, or has it
>*always* been available in sid?

It's always(1) been available in sid.  VB has still got the same issue
WRT migrating to testing;  Work may still be ongoing, in the background,
to overcome the issue.  It's academic to me as I don't use VB.  That
said, I was interested enough to go and have a poke around on the Debian
package and bug tracker sites.

(1) For certain values of 'always'.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"