Linux-image-amd64 and yubikey-luks

Hi,

I have created debootstrap environment for Bullseye and tried to install linux-image-amd64 and yubikey-luks at one pass (apt-get update && apt-get linux-image-amd64 yubikey-luks) inside.

If I add bullseye-security repository before this step, it goes for kernel 5.10.113-1 and I got an error (see first part in paste.debian.net link below). If I go with regular repository and kernel 5.10.106-1 or just tell apt-get to install the older version, there is no error (see second part of paste).

If I install first one of the packages and then the second one, it's ok as well, no matter the install sequence.

I think it's something related with the hooks for initramfs and chicken-egg situation with yubikey-luks. In the first case yubikey-luks seems to be set up after generating initramfs, thus initramfs missing /etc/ykluks.cfg file and exiting with error. However, I may be wrong.

Anyone got the same experience and can recommend a workaround? I need to be able to install both packages at one step.

Regards

https://paste.debian.net/hidden/ae9066f5/