Re: Permanent email address?

rhkramer@gmail.com writes:

> Thanks to all who replied!
>
> I'll need to think over what I want to do.

That is true. Email stuff is not easy always.

> I guess if I want to run a local MTA, I'd need either a static IP address
> (along with a domain) or I'm guessing I could use one of those services (and
> software) that lets you use a dynamic IP address (by doing something like
> updating you if your IP address changes.

So you have mind your home server (as final inbox provider). It
is good. In that case, also you have to obtain reliable outbound
server.

If you do talk with debian mailing only, your home server is
enough. Debian mailing server is generous.

> Thanks again!

Thanks ^^^

Sincerely, Linux fan Byung-Hee

--