Re: Permanent email address?

[...]

> I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do, but take a look at Protonmail:
>
> https://protonmail.com

Quite a few things I dislike there:

 - browser based
 - end encryption and decryption in the browser
   (of all things!)
 - reinventing part of the mail infrastructure
   (at least, it seems to be interoperable)

At least, their client apps for Android & iOS seem to be
free software.

I am wary of those "we do mail, but differently". I've seen
to many of those services ending up as silos, as soon as they
had enough users to think they can pull it off.

Cheers