Re: google account say it will no longer deliver email

Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> writes:

[...]

> When was the last time you experienced that or heard of a well-documented
> case of it happening?
I do not know what you mean "well documented"
https://haveibeenpwned.com/ is enough?

> I do not even know what my passwords are.

Does not matter. I also know very few my passwords (or rathers
'secrets') - only these to unlock password manager(s).

> Nothing to
>  be stolen!
Erm? Could you clarify?

I do not know what is your point.
I believe you can protect your passwords. (So do I , I hope). But we
are rather rare species now.
Moreover, although your provider should not keep password in plain,
quite often they do.

> Your claim is a good example of "frighten the user into doing what we want".
Well, no? I think I was clear, that I do not like google/ms behavior.
KJ

--
http://wolnelektury.pl/wesprzyj/teraz/