Re: Unwanted route appears at every reboot...

On 29/4/22 5:30 pm, nimrod@paralog.it wrote:
On gio, 2022-04-28 at 05:26 +0800, Jeremy Ardley wrote:

I can definitely esclude that. I turned off my machine and nobody answer to ping to its address.

One other thing to check is if dhclient is running.

It can be started by NetworkManager even in a static network.

It's not well behaved and if it can find any reason to act it will do so, whether or not you have configuration for it.

--
Jeremy