Debian 10 and also 11 installation fails, because grub fails - please fix

Dears,

Please fix an issue in Debian installer that blocks automatic installation.
It affects all known Debian distributions on my machine.

http://78.108.103.11/~fojtik/debian11/DebianInstallFail.jpg

Debian could be hacked to finish installation and then works.

This does not look sane:
http://78.108.103.11/~fojtik/debian11/update_grub.txt
Generating grub configuration file ...
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-5.15.0-3-amd64
Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.img-5.15.0-3-amd64
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-5.14.0-4-amd64
Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.img-5.14.0-4-amd64
Found Windows 7 on /dev/sda1
Found Slackware Linux (Slackware 8.1) on /dev/sda9
Found Windows 7 on /dev/sdb1
Found Slackware 14.2 on /dev/sdb3
error: out of memory.
error: syntax error.
error: Incorrect command.
error: syntax error.
Syntax error at line 447
Syntax errors are detected in generated GRUB config file.
Ensure that there are no errors in /etc/default/grub
and /etc/grub.d/* files or please file a bug report with
/boot/grub/grub.cfg.new file attached.

All neccessary information about my Debian are published here:
  http://78.108.103.11/~fojtik/debian11/
I cannot attach them directly into Email, mail will be dropped.

best regards
   Jara