Re: exim4 and oAuth

mike.junk.46@att.net wrote:
>     I recently switch ISPs to Frontier.com and find that my emails aren't
> going out due to Frontier's insistence on using oAuth which as far as
> I can tell is beyond Exim4's capabilities.
>     Feel free to contradict me if you know otherwise.
>     I've seen one note suggesting that Mutt can do oAuth but find
> nothing in the docs confirming this nor how to make it so.
>     Any pointers would be appreciated.

Not quite what you're asking for, but the voice of my experience
says: don't use any email service bundled with your ISP. Sooner
or later your ISP will change, and then you need to tell a
thousand friends and a dozen mailing lists to change to your new
address -- often without recourse to your old address.

Buy a domain name and use a third-party email service, or
(advanced case) run your own email servers. (Debian is great for
that.)

-dsr-