AW: AW: AW: Here Newbie---Amateur in Linux...Problem: Debian LXDE cannot boot.. Is it destroyed?//Second try Hotmail bug Sorry

Good afternoon.

Thank You.

We do backup every evening.

What version of Debian from Debian URL is the best do download and burn on CD?

We want to repair Debian
for learning-studying Linux.

Thank You

Sophie