Re: Why does this take so much time?

On Friday, 22 Apr 2022 at 19:37, Charles Curley wrote:
> I was in a position to help, so I did. I have not so far heard back
> from Steve whether he has found a solution.

Just to add a data point, probably mostly for the benefit of the OP: I
use Signal and have the same source in my list for apt and have no
problems at all.  I've noticed no delay for that server.  Just tried
updating right now and the response was immediate.
--
Eric S Fraga with org 9.5.3 in Emacs 29.0.50 on Debian 11.3