Re: Why does this take so much time?

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for the help, and I know I'm a bit off topic here
with this Signal thing, sorry. It's the only Franken thing on my box.

But, I thought maybe someone was also using Signal on their Debian box
and could help. In fact this lag when updating in pretty new, but I
cannot say when it appeared in the first place (thought it might go away
by it's own).