Re: slrn broke after power failure

Thanks, everyone, for all your help.  I think I might have found
the solution thanks to songbird:

>   then remove the zero length file and remove the .overview file
> for that group and see if you can then get that message again.
> i think a missing .overview file should be regenerated every time
> there is a new article downloaded.

I didn't realize that there were hidden files in each group's
directory.  Sure enough, I found files named .minimax, .overview,
and .servermin.  Deleting .overview seems to correct the problem.

Tim Woodall: my NNTPSERVER was OK.

Again, thanks to everyone.

--
/~\  Charlie Gibbs                  |  Life is perverse.
\ /  <cgibbs@kltpzyxm.invalid>      |  It can be beautiful -