configure archive.debian.org installation source from NET installer cmdline?

https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch05s03.en.html doesn't seem to show
the possibility exists. Is it not possible? What doc explains?

The problem: I want to install on a K6/2. The newest installation kernel that
doesn't require cmov that K6/2 doesn't have is Wheezy. When I boot the Wheezy
installation kernel and initrd from Grub, selection of installation source omits
archive.debian.org as a selection, which is apparently the only place Wheezy can
be found any more. Is there a country that can be selected where
archive.debian.org will be selectable? USA, UK & Germany don't seem to offer it.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata