Re: Can't create a password successfully.

On Sun, 3 Apr 2022 21:31:34 +0300
PanosGR <panagoulias989@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello PanosGR,

>I have tried everything and still doesn't get to work.

Very often passwords are required to contain a mix of upper and lower
case letters and one or more numerals.  Some sites require 'special'
characters (%#~$, etc) to be used, some limit their use.

As Andrew said, without knowing exactly what web site you're trying to
use, it's difficult to give specific advice.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"