Re: Where do you get Virtualbox

Le 02/04/2022 à 06:17, Pankaj Jangid a écrit :
Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> writes:

In any case, you seem to have answered your own question: Oracle
is the supplier of virtualbox. If you don't trust them, there
are many fine alternatives to virtualbox, most of which are
built on the  work of kvm, qemu or Xen.
To use USB devices inside a guest system, user is required to install
Oracle supplied binary deb packages. It will write to privileged
locations on the file system. I didn’t like that and discovered much
easier and light weight alternatives. I use ’qemu’.

I do not need it. Indded I only need it to use Visio (no I cannot use any alternative)