Re: Torrents for 10.12

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 02:29:00PM -0400, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> Are there torrents for Debian 10.12 which was just announced? I can't
> find any.
>
> --
> Yves Bellefeuille
> <yan@storm.ca>

Hi Yves

Please wait - we're in the middle of testing images for Debian 11 at the moment
and images for Debian 10 are still being generated. Once both are tested,
they will be published by the Debian media team - and at that point, I
expect that someone will torrent them.

As ever, if you already have Debian media for a previous release - say
Debian 10.11 - you can use these and your machine will be updated as you
install.

Hope this helps,

Andy Cater

Hi Yves,

Attendez un petit peu, s'il vous plait. Les images sont en train d'etre
generees

Amities

Andy