Re: voltage monitoring Q

Hi,

Let me just tackle on your HDD issue, as I can't help really with fans
and voltage.

On 13/03/2022 08:15, gene heskett wrote:

All of this did work on stretch, on this mobo. But now its running
bullseye, and the last 2T seagate drive committed suicide last night so I
have no backup facilities left, I assume it was a "shingled" drive, and
they are the last seacrate drives I'll own... Ever.

Drives die. That's normal. Don't assume if was a shingled drive so it
must have died because of that. Check it thoroughly by model and
specifications. You decided to "ban" Seagate by mere assumption, that's
wrong.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀