Sharing photos from Linux to Apple devices

Most of my relatives now have Apple devices, and we can share photos and videos among ourselves.

I, on my Linux computer, have about 32 Gb of slides I digitized some years ago (they are also duplicated on my Windows computer). I have a Google account that currently has 100 Gb of storage. I also have an iCloud account with 200 Gb of storage.

Can anyone suggest a good way to get my Linux (or Windows) pictures onto some site that Apple devices can use?

Thanks,

-Tom