Re: Re: Google smtp and pop

On Sat, Mar 05, 2022 at 11:22:40PM -0300, Marcelo Laia wrote:
> > Find another mail host.
>
> Have you, or someone else, a suggestion for one alternative for Gmail?

I tend towards smaller, but established local providers.

For example, around here, in Germany we have posteo.de or mailbox.org. They
do cost something (1 EUR/month), but they value your privacy (f. ex. you can
pay cash for posteo, they only know your mail address).

IMAP, SMTP, some also offer extras like Nextcloud (e.g. mailbox), no fuss.

Look around you, I'm sure you'll find similar offers. They don't make that
much noise (they aren't a propaganda company, as Google is, after all) and
tend to invest the money they take from you into people doing their jobs.

Cheers