Re: Monitor (screen) move without human action

Am Freitag, 4. März 2022, 20:14:34 CET schrieb Marcelo Laia:
For me it looks like some weird signal to the mouse or keyboard. This can
happen, either when there is hf in the near, but this can also happen, when
the battery of the wireless mouse or keyboard has not much capacity.

Even when the battery is ok and fully charged, instabilty can happen, when the
sender and receiver frequency drift away. This drifting can happen, when
frequency related parts like condesors loose capacity, when semiconductors
fail or other parts changes.

If there is no wireless hardware connected, check if the touchpad of the
notebook is clean, testwise disconnect it from the mainboard and see, if the
issue appears again.

Just my ideas, I may be completely wrong.

Good luck!

Hans