Re: What should I put inside the file called wlan0?

On 01/03/2022 09:25, Nicolas George wrote:
In typical domestic settings, the wifi password is on a post-it near the
access point, safe from neighbors but convenient for guests.

For even greater convenience, especially for those of us who inflict long randomly-generated passphrases on our guests, you can provide a QR code that works with most mobile devices:

qrencode -s 20 -o wifi.png "WIFI:S:Your Wifi SSID;T:WPA;P:Your Wifi Passphrase;;"

Kind regards,

--
Ash Joubert <ash@transient.nz>
Director