Re: 73-usb-net-by-mac.rules is no longer used in Bullseye for USB ethernet devices?

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 3:15 AM Tixy <tixy@yxit.co.uk> wrote:

Sorry, I know nothing about all this, I just got curious about your
problem and looked at the source code.

Wow.  That's quite impressive Tixy.  I would not even know where to begin looking!  Thank you for all that leg work.  I will be looking at those references you provided.

I have also sent an email to the debian kernel list with only the latest information I had before your email.  They suggested I open a bug report, so I will be doing that.  I will let you know here what I find.