ssh -X and size of GUI elements (KDE/Qt)

Hi,

when I logon to my headless server via ssh -X, I can start graphical
applications and they are displayed on my local X server.

The font size is excactly the same as on my dektop, but GUI elements
like buttons are somehow smaller in vertical size. It seems to depend on
the used toolkit, I noticed it only for KDE/QT apps. Any idea?

Both the desktop and the server are running Bullseye currently.

Regards,
Christian

--
http://www.cb-fraggle.de