Re: You know what? Not only Debian but Fedora 35 has libthai too....and more

Stella Ashburne wrote:

> Introducing Khmer fonts, Thai fonts and libthai could be another way for the three-letter-agencies' spooks to spy on the Linux community. What do you think?

I think that when someone claims that there is a conspiracy that
is using a particular method, you need to have evidence of both
the conspiracy and the method.

You can point at the CIA, the NSA, the FBI, and the KGB. Fair
enough. They exist.

But if you haven't read the source code, and you don't have any
other evidence, then there is no vulnerability to point to.

Just because they are out to get you doesn't mean that
everything you see is part of their scheming.

-dsr-