Re: Android apps on Debian

On 2022-01-29 15:38, John Hasler wrote:
local10 writes:
First, identify the app you want to install, then download it from
apkpure ( https://apkpure.com/ ) or similar sites.

Apkpure has the Starlink app but as I had never heard of them (No reason
to, not having an Android phone) I didn't download it immediately.  Are
they reliable?

I don't know if they modify the apks they host but as far as I know the original apk (from the play store) will be signed by the app publisher/writer. So if they haven't removed that you can just verify the signature is from the publisher, etc.

Bijan