Re: KDE Icon query

On 28/01/2022 21:38, Hans wrote:
Am Freitag, 28. Januar 2022, 18:51:21 CET schrieb Peter Hillier-Brook:
Hi Peter,

the icons should be below /usr/share/icons/ and then within thwe required
themefolder.

If dolphin and the other apps are in the menus, but got no icon, try another
icon theme in the settings menu.

If then there is an icon, revert to the former theme and check, if dolphin and
the ones got now an icon.

Please note, that not all plasma themes got icons for ever application!

I am using i.e. oxygen where nightshift icon is missing, but in breeze is is
existent.

(Still could not discover, how to add a missing icon for an application in a
theme.)

Hope this helps.

Best

Hans

Hello All,

can anyone identify the file that holds the following KDE icons:
Application Launcher, Dolphin and Konsole?

I recently re-booted an already up-to-date bullseye system and they have
visually disappeared from the Panel, although the launchers themselves
are still present and functional.

Peter HB

Many thanks for your hints: I recovered them all by re-selecting "Breeze" as my theme. Why they disappeared during a re-boot is for another day.

Peter HB