Security

Hi Guys / Girls,
I'm also on the security advisory mailing list.

Kind of strange that some people complains we lag behind when I get
information everyday that fixes are available for packages in the stable
/ old stable release.

And I go against the suggestion by mirroring security-updates repository.

And again, everyday, every two days at most, I get new packages fixing
some bugs.

So people who say that there's no update or that they lag shall install
a Debian machine and tell me how often they receive new updates.

This is not a opinion, this is a fact with logs to show.
--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside