Re: TDE File Manager options

On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 10:35:50 -0600
"c. marlow" <debian@cwm030.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, I know that in previous emails I was using LXDE, but I thought
> that I would nuke and pave give TDE a try since I had never tried
> TDE  before.
>
> And I am wondering what other file managers work with TDE 14 besides
> Konqueror,  which ain't worth a dang!

Take a look at XFE, a fairly full-featured, but lightweight, X-based
file manager. It seems compatible with all window-manager only or DTE
systems. I've been using it since I upgraded to Wheezy/Openbox (No
DTE just the window manager) from Fedore 12/Gnome years ago. XFE
continued to work fine with Stretch, Buster and now Devuan Beowulf.