Re: TDE File Manager options

Am Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2022, 21:51:18 CET schrieb gene heskett:
Reading these, and I am also very old school, with my first linux installation
of SuSE 6.0 in 1986, I am asking myself: What is better, working fast or
working with nice tools?

I prefer those tools, which does the job best: Sometimes MC, sometimes the
commandline and sometimes graphical tools.

And I gife a f..k on this, what people tell about my tools.

This includes also weindowmanagers: Sometimes I am using LXDE or LxQT (i.e. on
my EEEPC), sometimes Plasma5 and sometimes XFCE (this also with kali-
undercover).

I also checked with TDE (fast on my EEEPC), but as it got interfered with
Plasma5, I had do deinstall it (for those who are interested: The interference
was with ksysguard and kmail, there were suddenly two of them with same
menuentries, same icons and both interfered each other).

However: That is what counts in linux: Doing one tool for one task at itss
best!

Have fun!

Hans