Re: Unable to minimize Firefox 91.5.0esr at top of frame

On 1/13/22 12:07, John Boxall wrote:
After upgrading to the latest Debian 10 (Buster) Firefox ESR (91.5.0esr 64bit), I found that I could not minimize the window by right clicking on the top of the window frame and selecting "Minimize", whether the menu bar was present or not. The menu for selecting minimize was not even present. I was able to perform the minimize with the old (78.x) release. I recently installed the latest FF release from the Mozilla site (version 95.0.2 64bit) and noted the same situation.

Is this expected going forward or is this a bug?

1)  Latest Debian stable is 11 (Bullseye).
2)  Latest Firefox ESR is today's security upgrade, 91.5.0esr (64-bit).
3)  On my XFCE desktop, firefox functions exactly as you seek.

Perhaps you have desktop environment or window manager issue? More details about that could be helpful.

Regards,
Ralph