Re: Limit dir write by storage size

Yamadaえりな wrote:
> For a debian based system, how can I setup that, if a dir has total storage
> size reached to the max, it won’t be writable anymore?

You cannot do this per-directory.

You can set up a filesystem of a specific size and mount it at
that location; it will fill up and not be writable until data is
deleted. This is probably your best option. Consider a loopback
mounted ext3 image, sized to your requirement.

You can set up a quota on some filesystems, but this governs
per-user behavior, not per-directory.

-dsr-