Re: How to rotate then save a PDF document?

On 11.01.2022 19:37, Richard Owlett wrote:
I use MATE and thus use Atril as viewer.
Typically I have no need to modify PDF documents.
I received a reading a long reading list which needs to be rotated left to be read. Atril rotates it but does not save it as rotated.

What's the simplest tool to permanently rotate that specific document?
TIA
I'd go with GIMP.
Simply open any .pdf file and use Transform function ( Image > Transform > Rotate... ). After that Export ( File > Export As ) the edited document as a new file and check the results in .pdf viewer.
GIMP will also handle multi-paged .pdf documents just fine.

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org