Re: Status of Bookworm

Good morning Kenneth

netinst is cli only

try

sudo tasksel

and choose desktop options.  xfce is listed

All the best

Keith Bainbridge

keith.bainbridge.3216@gmail.com
0447 667 468

On 4/12/21 10:44, Kenneth Parker wrote:
When reading about changes to Bookworm (i.e. Enforcement of usrmerge), I figured that it is worth a qemu Install.  So I downloaded the current Testing netinst cd and selected Expert Install.

The reason for this email is that it does not give any Graphical Desktop options.   (I am partial to Xfce, but fluent in the Command Line).

Should I wait?  (I am not ready to delve into sid, by the way).

Thanks!

Kenneth Parker