Re: where to find wifi card info in linux-doc

Christian Britz wrote:

>> I think you are looking for usb/WUSB-Design-overview.txt which I found
>> with
>>
>> grep -r -i wireless usb/
>
> How did you do this exactly? I installed package linux-dox like lou and
> issued grep -i -r wireless /usr/share/doc/linux-doc/Documentation/ ,
> without any results.

It is always better to use the original source
cd linux-4.19.190/Documentation
grep -r -i wireless .

sorry for not mentioning that and I wonder how it is possible that the
Documentation directory has different content
and notice -i wireless (means ignore case for wireless) , while -r is to do
recursive grep

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0