Re: Debian 9 on H410 hardware / Upgraded to 11 - Zenity width quirk

On Wed 17 Nov 2021 at 10:03:55 -0600, David Wright wrote:

[...]

I di not think my comment will psrticularly help the Op.

> I can't judge whether the solution is there (I hadn't heard of
> zenity until today).

zenity constructs dialog boxes from shell scripts. On one of my systems
it would bring in 216M of packages. It would not pass the GW standard
as being fit for use.

yad requires 29M. This is closer to the GW specifications. I can imagine
it would get a thumbs up.

dialog also constucts dialog boxes from shell scripts. It is something I
use extensively. 0M of packages required on my system. The GW criteria
would rate it at 100/100.

--
Brian.