Re: PAM two factors authentication

André Rodier <andre@rodier.me> writes:

> Hello Kamil,
>
> This is not exactly what I asked.
>
> I want two factors authentication, with the first factor (the
> password) and the second one being one of many (Yubikey, google auth
> or u2f)

Please do not top post.
One thing: what do you mean "yubikey" in this context?
Yubikey (at least 5 which I own) have some "applications" and can act as
u2f key or generate codes compatible with google auth (I least I was
able to use it as a replacement for google auth).
Or you mean its own challenge-response protocol?
And if I understand you correctly you should:
1. verify if there are pam modules (at least for u2f and yubico answer
is "yes")
2. and probably use substack
(http://linux-pam.org/Linux-PAM-html/sag-configuration-file.html) but,
honestly I did tested it.