Re: VMWare Horizon Client has glitchy graphics after update to Bullseye

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 2:33 PM Luiz Romário Santana Rios <luizromario@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
Hello again,

The problem still remains after all these months.

My current solution is to access a remote CentOS 7 machine through VNC
and use Horizon Client from there.

Any idea why this might be happening?

I don't know the history of your issue, but the first two thoughts that come to my mind:

1) Try a different Desktop Environment (e.g xfce4 instead of Gnome, etc)

2) Try the HTML interface (assuming it's available) instead of the client

--
Kent West                    <")))><