Re: Getting Bullseye's VLC to read/play H265 videos

 mplayer -vo vdpau -vc ffhevcvdpau 4k_stream.mp4

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 4:24 PM Intense Red <intnsred@golgotha.net> wrote:
   How can I convince Bullseye's VLC to read/play H265 videos?

   I have various h265 CODECS installed and other sources on the net report
than VLC can play these files -- but not Bullseye's VLC.

   Can anyone whack me with a clue-bat? TIA.

--
"It's easier for our software to compete with Linux when there's piracy than
when there's not." -- Bill Gates, Fortune Magazine, July 17 2007.