Re: which package is good for making poster

On 02/11/2021 11:29, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
Hello,

On 02/11/2021 10:45, lina wrote:
Hi all,

I have to prepare a poster,

I wonder which package is good for this work,

You may consider the beamerposter LaTeX package.

Actually, I recently used the tikzposter LaTeX package:
https://usermanual.wiki/Document/tikzpostermanual.44268497/html
https://roboticsconference.org/information/sample-poster2.pdf

However I am not sure it is still maintained.

  I can print it out in several papers and attach them together later.

If transportation of A0 poster is an issue,
an alternative is to print a foldable fabric poster [1]

The classical tube remains a good option.

Jerome

Thanks very much for your advice

hth,
Jerome