Re: Privacy and defamation of character on Debian public forums

>> You really should consider stopping to reply and leave things as they
>> are.
>
>I agree, it's time to stop this thread, I am satisfied with things how they are.

And nobody's learnt anything. The overwhelming consensus is that the class system works and that anyone who thinks otherwise is psychologically unstable.

Since deloptes brought my mental health into the discussion, I'm not ashamed to reveal that I get treatment for conditions for which I need assistance, as anybody committed to self-betterment ought to do. My therapists have been unanimous that my personality and intelligence are fine, but that I should  avoid toxic people. And, again, a quick search for "open source" and "toxic" will reveal no shortage of commentary about how these attitudes fail the community.

So the conclusion  is that nothing will change, so  nobody should be surprised when this incident repeats or escalates. "Those who don't learn from history...", "The definition of madness...", etc.