Re: Privacy and defamation of character on Debian public forums

> We must live in different worlds, then.

Unless you're writing from  the multiverse (in which case there are many people who _really_ want to meet you), we live in very much the same world. Empathy is the ability to step outside your own experience to see the world from someone else's perspective. It's an evolved human attribute that separates us from other animals, I've read.