Re: _INTRODUCTION_ to installing/using Wine?

On 26/09/2021 14:42, Richard Owlett wrote:
I have not used any version of Windows since WinXP and have the AMD64
flavor of Debian 10.7 installed on the relevant machine.

I wish to do two things:
   1. Explore some text manipulation applications I used then
      (obviously 32 bit apps).
   2. Explore Bible study tools used by others at church
      (32 or 64 bit ???).

I have found references [1][2] suitable for addressing specific detailed
questions. I'm looking for introductory material -- especially such that
would cause me to think of questions I should consider before proceeding.
Suggestions?
TIA