Re: Access to files in wiki.debian.org.

On Wed, 2021-09-22 at 15:15 +0700, Ken Heard wrote:
> Does anybody know when access to wiki.debian.org will be opened?  There are
> two files there, UEFI and GrubEFIReinstall, that I need in order to find
> out how to install a boot loader in my desktop.  On 2021-09-11 I was able
> to read these files on another computer; but not thinking that it would be
> necessary, I did not download them then.  Would they be available from
> another source?  I did a Google search but could not find another another
> one.

Have you tried using the Internet Archive to get a snapshot of the
files from past dates? E.g.
https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://wiki.debian.org/GrubEFIReinstall

Though I see that doesn't have the latest change to that page which has
the comment "Added additional steps required when using the bullseye
installer in rescue mode"

I can also download the latest pages from wiki.debian.org and email
them to you if you want.

--
Tixy