How do I clone a Debian Distro from a 32Gb Class 10 MicroSD card to a 16Gb Class 10 A1 MicroSD card?

Never done this one with Linux before.  I know that there is less than 16Gb of data written to the Class 10 32Gb MicroSD card which is used as the primary system storage on a single board system-on-a-chip computer.  What I'm after is getting a 16 Gb Class 10 A1 MicroSD card and clone the entire system from the 32Gb card to the 16Gb card.

What I'm after is when I start the SOC computer from the replacement 16Gv Class 10 A1 MicroSD card, it will just start like there have been no changes, well, apart from there being 16Gb storage and not slower 32Gb storage.

This is relatively easy to do on Windows.  No clue how to do this with Linux.