Re: Debian bullseye

On 17/09/2021 20:54, Dawn Dorsett wrote:
I have been using Debian for several years and have just upgraded to Bullseye and I wish I hadn't.  It has some bug fixes in it (which were more like minor inconveniences anyway), but Bullseye is SLOW.  Its getting to be as bad as Windows and takes forever to start up.  Libreoffice is particularly slow, and some days I see a delay between hitting the keyboard and the results appearing on the screen.  None of this was a problem with earlier releases. So right now I'm pretty pissed off with Debian.

Regards,
_Dawn Dorsett_.

Okay. You shared your useless opinion. Bullseye is not slow, I disagree.
Now, as you didn't asked any questions, go away.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org