Re: Can surf the internet, but not my home network...

On Mi, 15 sep 21, 17:48:39, Hans wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 15. September 2021, 16:41:21 CEST schrieb nimrod:
> Hi,
>
> got the same problem, when the ethernet interface is up, too and I am on wifi.
> This a problem with the gateway settings.

Unless my understanding of local networks is wrong, the gateway is not
involved in communication between hosts in the same subnet.

Additionally, network-manager has been switching seamlessly between
interfaces here, since many releases.

Kind regards,
Andrei