Re: is it possible to send e-mail via Yahoo's smtp servers using Thunderbird (78.13.0)?

On 2021-09-10 18:32, jeremy ardley wrote:

On 11/09/2021 6:26 am, Jeremy Ardley wrote:

On 11/9/21 5:39 am, Gary Dale wrote:

Does anyone have Thunderbird and Yahoo working together?

I have it running on thunderbird. Both imap and smtp use ssl/tls and oauth2

smtp uses port 465 while imap uses port 993

I have some memory getting oauth2 to work may have been a bit of effort.

This may be relevant. You need to remove any stored passwords after you apply oauth2 to an account.

https://www.supertechcrew.com/thunderbird-oauth2-gmail/

Jeremy

I've tried that already but I'll give it another go. I actually removed all my stored Thunderbird passwords for Yahoo before I recreated the account in Thunderbird.