Re: how to forbid debhelper to modify /home ?

On Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at 08:23:07AM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
As a Debian Developer, I would consider it bad form to go creating
things under /home from a package's maintainer script, though that does
not appear to be a specific policy violation.

I idly wonder whether it should be, although, the cost would be a Policy
ever-increasing in size, and a lean Policy is also attractive to me.

--
Please do not CC me for listmail.

👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland
✎	 jmtd@debian.org