akonadiserver is using high cpu load

Hi folks,

after an update 3 days ago I discovered an issue with akonadiserver.

Problem: The Akonadiserver is using full cpu load (95 %).

Solution tries:

1. stopped the single process "akonadiserver". After kmail fetched new mails,
the akonadiserver process appeared again with same high load.

2. I stopped akonadi with "akonadictl stop" then restarted with "akonadictl
start", same result.

3. I stopped every akonadi process, and also mysql process. Then restarted all
with akonadictl start, same results, again high load.

Strange, that I have nothing changed. And before I remove all configuration
files, I want to make sure, that there is no bug at the moment in akonadi (and
its dependencies).

It would be nice, if soemone could confirm oder deny this.

Thanks for any feedback!

Best regards and stay healthy

Hans